Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.16.2009

Thanksgiving/Christmas

Christmas music, really, this early?! Thanksgiving is still a little over a week away and Christmas music is already playing. Now don't think that I'm a scrooge b/c I LOVE Christmas time, but I don't want to listen to the music for the next 49 days or whatever it is.

I am excited about Christmas this year b/c Zachary will be 9 months old and I am anxious to see what he thinks of the Christmas tree, lights, presents, etc. One thing that I want to start with our little guy is the importance of Christ's birth and not so much on how many presents you get, etc. I want him to really understand someday about Christ and not just focus on what Christmas has become. I love opening presents, but don't want to ever lose focus of the REAL reason for Christmas. Thank you, God for sending YOUR son to save me from my sins. What better time to reflect on that truth than the holidays.

What I am thankful for:
1. My relationship with my Savior
2. My loving husband
3. My sweet little baby boy
4. My wonderful family who have been such a huge support system
5. All the doctors that have taken care of Zachary
6. That he shouldn't need anymore blood tranfusions
7. My church home
8. All my friends that are there no matter what
9. My home
10. How fortunate I am to be able to stay home with Zachary and not have to worry about tomorrow

There are so many mores things that I am thankful for, but that's all for now. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

HAHAHAHAAAA! I must admit I am one that has already been listening to Christmas music. HAHAHAAAA! I can't seem to wrap Christmas presents without putting it on. Yes that means I was listening to it back in October. HAHAAAAA! Tomorrow is the big day!!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate but know we are thinking of you and love you dearly!!!!!!