Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.13.2009

Pulling Up!!

Okay, so Zachary has really been growing and changing like crazy. I can hardly keep up with him and his new things. I think, honestly, that he is doing something new everyday!!

I had put Zachary in his crib to play for a while so that I could do a few things. I went in a little while later b/c I heard him laughing. I walked in and the first thing that I saw was him ON HIS KNEES holding onto the side of the crib. He had pulled himself up and I was like," what?!" Now I have to keep his crib sides all up. I do have a picture of him on his knees, but I have to download it and then I'll post it!!! He was so proud of himself.

Also, this past Wednesday, our boy turned 8 months old. WOW!! Even though I stay home with him full-time, I don't know where the time has gone. I am with him everyday and yet, it is still going fast. I am so blessed to be able to stay home full-time with Zachary. I love it and so does he. We have fun throughout the day in between naps, eating (no longer eating baby food), and just working around the house.

In the last few weeks, he has decided that he does NOT like baby food, but wants to only eat table food. He loves cheerios........hahaha..........and he has not been picky. He loves to eat off of my plate and eating with my fork. When I go to give him a bite off my fork, he holds really still and bites it off (still no teeth). You can always tell when he's ready for another bite b/c he will either make a noise or bang on his tray (this is the method used most).

That's all for now, have a great weekend!!!

No comments: