Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.28.2010

Day with Friends!

We got together the other with some friends and made Valentine's.  Here are a few pics that my friend, Kim, took for me..........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad that you're GREAT at taking pics.  Can you rub off on me?!  hahaha



Here is Z and I inking his hand to make handprints on his V-day Cards.  He did surprisingly well while doing this b/c I kept inking his hands and then mashing his hands on the cards.....hahaha  He was fairly fussy if he wasn't IN MY ARMS!  Thank you, April for holding him for me a few times..........MUCH appreciated. 


Here he is LOVING the tunnel.  He kept crawling through it back and forth.  Logan had been in the tunnel, but had crawled out.  So, we did have 3 kids in there at once and it was really cute.

Here is Z and the others eating lunch.  He LOVED the baked cheetos, so I am going to get those for him next time I go to the grocery store.  He has the Gerber "cheetos", but they're a lot more expensive and he loved them all the same, if not more!  He has become soo independent while eating, well, pretty everything........hahahaha  Looks like Logan is either sharing with Z or eating off his tray too.  So cute!


Here is a GREAT picture that Kim took of Z crawling in the tunnel..........I think it is sooo cute!!!!  My new goal is to try to take more unique and fun pictures.  I just seem to always forget my camera or if I do manage to bring it; then I don't think to take any pictures.

This morning we took Zachary to the docs office b/c he woke up about every 5-6 hours crying and normally he sleeps all night.  He said that his ears looked good; which was GREAT news to me, so since Z only had like 1-2 days of medicine left, he said that we didn't have to finish those last few days.  YEAH!  While Dr. E was looking over Z to see if he could find anything else, he noticed another tooth.  So, Z is cutting in the top 2 teeth that are in beside the 2 front teeth.  He said that shouldn't be waking him up and he wants us to call him tomorrow if he wakes up again tonight.  I hope that he sleeps all night b/c Les and I are both are kind of tired.  I guess that I slept more than I thought b/c overall, I do feel good. 

Tonight I am excited about Ladies Night out with the ABF (Sunday School class) gals.  We're going to get together and have dinner (chili frito pies......yum!!) and just talk.  I am so excited about this b/c we haven't had a LDO in a while.  So, it will be good to be baby free and have time with the girls.  Hopefully the major storm stuff will be over with, but if not, well, that's okay.

No comments: