Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.29.2010

My 1st Rifle

Les and I went and looked at several rifles yesterday and decided on one that he had been looking at.  He had been doing research on rifles that "south paws" can use.......well, that is fun!  The options are down b/c there just isn't much of a demand for those rifles.  We found a 7mm-08 rifle.  It's a break action and single shot.  I was super excited - I promise to post a picture of me with it VERY soon!!  It is registered under me, so that was cool!

Tonight we left Z with my parents and we went with some friends and shot guns.  I was about 75 yards away and shot the target everytime - was I perfect, NO WAY!!!  hahaha  I am proud to at least hit the target somewhere on it.  :)  We had a good time!  The rifle doesn't have a big kick, so I'm not sore in the shoulder.  It is really loud and we all agreed on that.

I promise to put a picture soon - so check back ASAP!!!  ;)

No comments: