Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.30.2010

Walking.....

................SORT OF!!!

Zachary took his 1st 3 steps all by himself on Tues morning!!!  Les and I just stood there shocked and excited.  Les was holding him and I called Zachary to me.  I went to reach my hand out and before I got his hand - he walked to me.  It was so exciting and I was like," did you see that?!?!"  He wouldn't do it again, but later that day he took 2 more steps.  He didn't walk any on Wed., but then yesterday, he walked to my mom and walked to me this morning when him and I were playing.

He walks constantly while holding my hand, but now with letting go and walking - we're in for some fun and busy times VERY soon!  :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you, Z!!!!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

yes, we do love you little boy!!!!!

Rower Two said...

yay for Z and walking. what fun that will be!! Post some pictures soon of the little man :-)