Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.04.2010

So excited!!!!

Our vacation is about to start and we're getting super excited!  For the most part, we're all packed and ready to go.  Our little man is going to be staying with his grammy and poppy for the week.  I know that he's going to have a blast!!!  We've been away from him before, so this won't be the first time.  The first time that we left him was 5 days.  He cried when I picked him up and of course, I cried too........LOL  When Les got home the next day, Zachary teared up and I cried b/c of how he missed Les too.  :)  Some people may not know, but my whole life, I have been a very easy crier.  I try my best to hide that b/c I feel that it makes me look weak, but sometimes, I just have to cry.  Not sure how I got into that discussion, oh well.....hahahaha

I hope that you have a great week and I'm going to try to blog some while we're gone, but not sure how much internet we'll have the whole time.  We're planning on packing our days full of stuff, trying out new "hole in the wall" restaurants (I'm totally excited about this!), etc. 

So, have a great week!!!!!!!!!  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know what you mean about crying... I tried to hold in my tears today when I got my speeding ticket (see FB). I barely managed it. I didn't want to look weak or to act like I was crying to get out of the ticket. I am an emotional person too but I don't necessarily think it makes one look weak (although I know what you are saying), just caring, passionate, empathetic, sympathetic etc. So, I think crying is a good quality. :) Have fun on your vacation.