Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.23.2010

Well, well, well............1 whole week has passed and I haven't blogged yet!  :)

Not much is really going on right now.  We've been playing a lot, going to the park, taking walks, cutting in several teeth and a few of them are molars (OUCH!), etc.

He's been having the time of his life and we've just been enjoying him.

I have started selling Pampered Chef - if you book a party before May 26th; then you'll receive a gift from Pampered Chef for helping me to get started!  I love free stuff, so that totally would catch my eye!  ha!

Zachary and Kodi are both 13 months old and have been for several weeks.  They play so well together and it's HILARIOUS to watch them play.  Zachary LOVES taking her toys, bones, etc and playing with them too!  He "teethes" on her too and she just takes it..........YAY!  She's a great dog (most of the time) and has been doing much better.  She is now sleeping outside of her crate at night now and she is definitely LOVING that! 

Zachary and I will be traveling with my mom up to Branson/Springfield the first week of May.  I'm looking forward to that.  My mom's family is all buried up there, so we're taking flowers up there and just having some "gal" time.  :)

I passed my hunter's education course and Les was very proud of me!  I earned a 100 on my test - can't beat that!  and NO, we did not have an open book test......LOL  The instructor was great and definitely made the class interesting.  Now as far as the 70's videos - that gave us something to laugh at!  ha!

All in all, we're all doing really well and just getting ready for summer to hit full swing.  We're looking forward to many more boating days, fishing days, picnics and time together!

Hope everyone's doing well - till the next post.....signing off.

No comments: