Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.08.2010

26 wks & counting

Today I am 26 wks & can hardly believe it..........HONESTLY - where has the time gone?!  I have an appt with my OB in 1 week & then I start going every 2 wks, really?!

I am feeling good most of the time, but I have noticed that I am beginning to get a little more tired by the end of the day. 

My side hurts when I sit too long; which honestly can happen in a matter of minutes....HA! 

I am only going to be going to 39 wks more than likely, so that really puts me at 13 wks or less now.  I'm so excited, but so nervous too.  I just don't know what it's going to be like to go from 1 child to 2 children.  Especially a 2 yr old who is already going through the Terrible 2's & a newborn.  I know we'll get through it & I'll find the strength.

Hope you all have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: