Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.31.2010

Wowzers!

Holy cow, where has the last year gone?!  Is it really almost 2011?????


We've had a great CHRISTmas holiday enjoying our family & friends.  :)  We finished celebrating last night with my family.  Christopher's kids finally made it into town 4 days late b/c of the snow storm that the  East coast had.  We had a great time last night with them & then they leave Sunday.  Next time that they come down; they'll have a new cousin.  :):)  They're SUPER excited about that & that it's going to be a girl this time.  LOL


I am adding a belly picture that was taken just a few weeks ago, so I would venture to say that it is a 27 week shot & I am currently at 29 weeks.  I figured out that I am actually measuring about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks ahead w/ the fluid.  My current guess of when Miss Baby C will come is February 20th - what do you think?!  I hope she stays in as long as possible, but I am having Braxton Hicks everyday, but so far NOT effecting my cervix....praise the Lord!  


27 week shot

Here is a comparison between my brother & I.  As you can tell, he has sympathy weight for his sister....LOL  Of course, I have a reason to be where I'm at, but NOT HIM!!!  We tease him that he's due before me.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy New Year's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so cute!