Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.03.2010

500th Post

Wow, who would have thought that I would get to post 500 - I know I sure didn't when I started this blog almost 6 yrs ago.

Today has been a pretty good day, but I'll preface it by saying that as I was climbing into bed last night, I started feeling some mild cramping LOW in my abdomen.  I figured it would go away & I fell quickly asleep.  However, I got woke up several times throughout the night w/ Z fussing/coughing, so I didn't sleep very well.  When I woke up this morning, I was still having the pain (very mild).  I decided that I would call my doc to see what she thought.  She wanted to see me to make sure that I wasn't dilating/contractions, whatever!  So, I rushed down to her office after my dental appt. (busy day needless to say!).  I was fit in to her schedule and was actually seen probably within 20 minutes or so.  She checked my cervix & all was the way it should be.  She felt my abdomen & it felt good too & no tenderness.  Praise the Lord!  So, she sent me home & told me to try some Miralax in case, well, nevermind.  ;)

Now tonight, I am EXHAUSTED!  Have you ever been so tired that you could cry, well, that's me tonight!  I just got Z to bed a few minutes ago & about to head that way myself.  I actually wanted to call it a night several hours ago, but that's impossible with a toddler around.  Now, he's in bed & I'll be there in honestly, 15 minutes or less. 

I am 25 wks and 2 days.  Moving along very quickly and can't believe that Miss Baby C will be here in 14 weeks or less.  I'm so excited & know that I will be really tired (more than tonight) very soon.  I know that part will pass, but I am starting to dread that sleeplessness..........HA!  I'll make it & it's all so worth it when you see the sweet face(s) of your kid(s).  I love her already & haven't even officially met her yet!  Oh, I have an anterior placenta this round, so I don't get to feel her as often as with Zachary, but the perinatologist calls her a ninja.......LOL  She is a very busy little girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad all was ok with the baby and the cramping.

icenhower-family said...

Glad everything was ok!! You are exactly where I was when Garrett was born...crazy huh?? Glad things are going well and excited to meet Baby C in 14 weeks or so!!