Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.15.2010

27 wks & 3rd Trimester!!!

Here is my 27 week belly shot.  I have been doing good & went to the doc today for my glucose test.  I don't know why I wouldn't pass it, but I should have my blood work results in a few days.  I'm not worried about it b/c all has been going well & I feel great.  I have been fighting bronchitis for a week or so now, but didn't know it till Monday when I went to my regular doc to be checked out for a persistent cough. 

Today at my OB's office, she said that I looked good & baby was measuring bigger.  She said that she thinks it's because of how I am carrying her.  However, at the perinatologists' office, she is right on schedule, so I think my OB is right about how I am carrying her.  I told her that every night I feel like she's all the way forward & that everything is very solid (for lack of a better term) in my abdomen area & that it was very uncomfortable.  She said that she'll just keep an eye on that, but that it wasn't affecting my cervix was exactly where it needed to be at the point.........NICE & CLOSED!!!  :)  I start going every 2 weeks now & can hardly believe that we're already at this point.  REALLY?!  I can't believe that I have started the 3rd Trimester either.  I really can't believe how FAST the pregnancy is going, but excited too.  I am looking so forward to meeting Miss Baby C & seeing whom she looks like - I hope ME!  ;)

I can't think of any other updates as of right now to report, but just taking day by day while chasing a toddler around & cleaning up after 2 messy boys (Les & Zachary).  LOL 

No comments: