Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.07.2005

Good Morning

Good Morning,
The sunrise was very pretty this morning. I got to see it while I was opening this morning.......very pretty. Even though it is early getting up, at least I am blessed by getting to see the wonderful creation of our Lord. Like someone said the other day, how can you look around and not know there is a God? It's amazing to me that people think all this beauty just arised w/o the help of God.
It's sad to me that people miss out on the wonder and splender of God and knowing Him. I'm so glad that I believe, it gives me so much hope. Without hope, where would we be?
Hate to end this, but I need to work now. I've got some things to do.

Kimberly

1 comment:

dashadra said...

great post Kimberly, keep em coming!!