Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.27.2005

Grillin' Out!

Last night was so much fun. My best friend (Julie) and her dog (Cassie) came out from North Arlington to see me. We started off our adventure by going to Trinity Trails (Bellaire/Hulen St.). We were there for about 2 hrs. We went to one side of the trails and let the dogs swim. Cassie was a little hesitant at first, but I took my shoes off and took her in with me. She started having fun after she got used to the H2O. After that, we went to the other side of the trail and let Kodiak run free. There were alot of other dogs on that side and Cassie got to run free too. They had SOO much fun. Of course, all of a sudden, the 2 hrs. past very quickly. We were really hungry and still hadn't got the grill going. So, we left the park and came back. I got the grill goin' and Julie got the Guacomole dip done. We grilled chicken and hot dogs. IT was soooo very good.

After we ate, we ate Spiderman popsicles! YUMMY. We also watched the movie Tuck Everlasting. That's a different movie, but not too bad. It was kind of funny.

Anyways, that's all for now. Julie, I had a LOT of fun last night. Love you girl.

No comments: