Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.02.2005

New neighbor

Hello for anyone who read this. I have a prayer request. I feel a need to start praying for this lady that I just met today. She has moved in a floor above me. I was outside with Kodiak and her little girls were petting Kodiak. She came over and we began to chat a little bit. I asked her what her job was and she told me that she was a dancer (a.k.a. stripper). I was a little shocked b/c I'd have to say, I don't know many "dancers." I would really like to begin to talk her a little bit about Christ b/c I don't know where she stands, but I assume, not a christian. Please pray that God will give me opportunities to talk with her. I would love to ask her if I could take her little girls to church, but since she doesn't know me, I'm thinking that will be no. However, all things are possible. So please pray b/c I really feel a burden about this situation. I can't wait to move, but I really hope that her and I get another chance to talk b-4 the move date. I'll keep an update going on. Thank you!
~Kimberly

No comments: