Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.26.2005

Job

Praise the Lord!

I heard from the company that I interviewed with last Fri. that I officially did get the job. He had called me on Fri. night to offer me the position. I took it of course. He told me that he was going to quickly check my references and he would call me Mon. or Tues. Well, guess what, I just got off the phone with him and my references were great! They all spoke very highly of me.

The great thing about the new job is that I get health insurance. I really had to find a job that would offer that b/c now that I am going to be taking a break from school, I won't have insurance anymore. Needless to say, God answered my prayers.

I'll tell you though, I was very broken last week when my mom and I were praying together. I did not know what God wanted me to do and then I found the job in the paper, applied, and got the job. He had to really take me to a low point before He showed me what to do next.

I am soo excited about moving. I'll be close to all my long time friends and my family. My best friend is moving out to Frisco (about 20 min. away from me) in the middle of May, right after I move. I am moving (as of right now) on May 3rd.

Well, that is all for now, I need to go and get ready for the day.

God Bless You!!



To look at the place I'll be working, click on the link of above. Go to Career and I am the Sales Support Assistant.

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know that is a big sigh of relief I'm hearing! One breathes much easier once one is employed. :)

I love to see the different ways in which the Lord is faithful!

And, in case you don't get back to my blog soon, I'll let you know that I would be glad to give you the casserole recipe. I'll just post it...hopefully this weekend.

Les and Kimberly said...

Oh yes, it is a very big relieft! I am very excited b/c they are also paying me more than I had originally asked, that is a praise.
Needless to say, my parents are VERY excited about that too. I appreciate all they've done for me.
I'll check out your site and find the recipe! Thank you.