Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.20.2009

I'm sorry for the delay in posting, pictures, etc. I am working on a schedule and he seems to be taking to it pretty well. We have been only working on it though for about 2 days. He is sleeping right now and I am going to go and wake him up in 10 minutes. Poor little guy had a rough day. He went in for his blood work this morning and they stuck him in the arm and his blood clotted, so they had to stick him in the heal. He was so brave and did very well.

Zachary is now weighing in at about 8 1/2 lbs and thriving!!!!!!!! I can't believe how he is fattening up so nicely. :) I haven't taken any recent pictures, but after he eats his dinner and we're having our playtime; then I will do my best to take some pictures. :)

Know that I have NOT forgotten you all and I will post a picture when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Poor baby boy! We are praying for yall! I am sooooooo glad he is growing like a weed! Love you all and can't wait to meet this precious angel!!!!!!!

Dori said...

There is no job harder than "Parent"...

Good luck!