Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.23.2009

Update!!!!

Today after my 6 wk check-up we went over to Zachary's pediatricans office to let them see them. Background - Zachary's pedi was MY pedi and my mom was his head nurse many years ago, so we know him and several office staff ladies very well. Anyways, while we were there they decided to weigh him to see how much he has grown. I put earlier today that I thought Zachary was weighing in at about 8 1/2 lbs, well, I was wrong, he weighs 9 1/2 lbs with is onesie on!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh our boy is getting big!! :) He has gained about 4 lbs from what he had dropped to after birth. The lowest he got to was 5 lbs and 8.2 ounces. He sure has come along way and he is currently going through a grow spurt and eating a lot!!!!!!

We have a new addition joining our family in about 2 weeks or less - I will post pictures later or you can get a sneak peek on my mom's blog at www.marshaminutes.blogspot.com.

Happy Weekend!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

YEAH ZACHARY!!!!!! :) Love the new addition that is coming to the family. Can't wait to meet both the new additions. Love ya very much and can't wait to see yall! Give sweet angel a kiss from me!!! :)

Christy said...

Just had to let you know that Cadence LOVES the puppy's name. She said "AWWWW! Zach and Kodi!" She likes it because that is the name of the boys on Suite Life on Disney. HAHAHAAAA! Leave it to my 2 year old to make that connection. ;) Love yall!

Les and Kimberly said...

That is hilarious, Christy! I forgot about that show....LOL Give Cadence a big hug and kiss from Aunt KK. Love you!