Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.29.2009

Pooping and Peeing

Oh my gosh, today was so funny. When I was feeding him earlier today I knew that he had pooped in his pants. So, after he finished eating; which was a few minutes later; then I put him in his swing for about 15 - 20 minutes to give him a chance to finish pooping. Well, I came back in and was holding him and thought that he was done, so I proceeded to change his diaper. Well, I had gotten the other diaper almost off and was wiping off his bottom when all of a sudden he started pushing again and next thing I knew there was poopy all over him again. Not only did he have poopy every where, but then he started peeing at about the same time and he got me!!! hahahaha I started laughing and was like," oh well!" So, I finished changing him and changed his clothes. Who would have thought that 15 - 20 minutes wouldn't have been long enough.......LOL

Tomorrow we're leaving for Austin for my best friends' wedding. She is getting married at Villa Antonia.

I have some recent shots of Zachary on my camera and now I need to get them on my computer before I leave. That way I make sure to have PLENTY of room for wedding, bachelorette party, lingerie party, sightseeing, etc.

If I get a chance before I go to bed tonight to do that; then I will try to post a few pics of Zachary.

3 comments:

Dori said...

So why didn't you use your little boy cover thingy? LOL...

Christy said...

HAHAHAAAA! Yeah where is his wee wee cover we got? ;) HAHAHAAAA! That is AWESOME!

Les and Kimberly said...

You know, it was sitting right there, but with the poopy too - I totally forgot to use it! It has been used though......hahahaha