Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.18.2010

News, News, & More News!!! :)

So many things happening, so little time to blog about them!!!

Let's see, the EXCITING thing for today was that Zachary walked more today than he ever has.  This morning he was drinking his juice and he walked right to me while he drank.  It was like 6 steps and he didn't even seem to notice what he was doing.  Then there was a little more walking throughout the day, but the next steps that he took that were more than 6 was when he went from me to my mom and that was about 8-9 steps.  He was so proud of himself and he sat down and clapped - it was really cute!!!  :)

Other news, my sister-in-law, Amy, graduated from CCCC this past weekend.  That was a very exciting time!  What made it even a greater accomplishment for her was when she started she didn't have any kids, but when she graduated, she has 2 yrs old triplets!!!!!!!!  Now that's what I call a challenge - Proud of you, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are leaving to go and visit my Uncle Larry out in Key West for a week.  Man, I wish that I was going, but they'll have fun!!!!! 

I'm sure that there is more going on, but I am tired and just can't think........LOL  Oh, I know, we're beginning to look around at houses.  Not too serious yet, but we do plan on moving probably a few years down the road.  We plan on adding to the family in the next 6 months and know that we'll need more room eventually.  The thought of going to look at houses is so exciting!!!!  We do have some pretty strict things that we each would like in our new house, so I'm sure that it'll probably take awhile for us to find a house once we seriously start looking.  :)

Those are the big things that are going on..............keep our family in your prayers! 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Exciting news about Zachary walking more! And moving? Any ideas where to? Melissa by chance? Ha! Thanks for posting about my accomplishments with school - you are so sweet.

Les and Kimberly said...

You're so welcome - we're very proud of you!!! :)

Vegas Campise Crew said...

YEAH Z MAN!!!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting about the house hunt too! I am ready for that same thing but in a different state. ;) HAHAA! As for Amy, I have no clue how she did it either. Man that is a HUGE accomplishment. I will try and call you soon. Life has been insane!