Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.29.2010

Happenings over the last few wks!!

I have finally taken a pic of me and my new rifle.  It's a 7mm - 08.  Here we are:


I made my sister-in-laws graduation cake and I wanted it to be a little different.  I chose the open book.  The school colors were blue & something; then one of Amy's fave colors is purple.  So, I combined the 2 and this is the finished product.  I used a truffle chocolate square for the graduation cap.  I thought that it turned out great - it was a chocolate cake with homemade butter cream icing!!!!  Needless to say, I didn't come home with any extra pieces.......hahahaha

I had some left over batter and icing, so I made us a cake to leave at home.  After eating a few pieces and knowing that I shouldn't eat too much; I sent it work with Les & they finished it off in a day. 

Here is a picture taken a few days ago of Zachary & Kodi in his space ship and tunnels.  It's funny b/c the dog isn't afraid to go in there and she'll hide her bones/toys in the space ship part.

Here is a picture of Zachary singing Pat-a-cake.  He loves this song and you'll find him "rolling & rolling".  He just grins so big when we start singing while he's doing the hand motions, so sweet!!!

I know that this picture is sideways, but everytime that I changed it; then it would go back to this, so I figured OH WELL!  LOL  Zachary absolutely LOVES playing in Kodi's water/food bowls if he can escape before I find him.  Normally he dumps whatever water is in the bowl.  Talk about a mess, but most of the time I hear him in the kitchen moving FAST & I know exactly where he is heading.....hahaha

Here he is in the living room.  He was playing & I called his name.  It was a surprise picture!!!  This pic was taken yesterday or the day before, so a very recent shot of him!

Here is Kodi & Zachary playing outside.  Can you see that they're both wet????!!!!!  We had been playing with the water hose and all ended up wet, happy, & cool.  LOL

My parents had just gotten in from out of town & we went to see them.  There was this hat sitting on the couch & Zachary wasn't too fond of it, but let me kind of get a picture in before he threw it off.  :)

Not much else is going except that Zachary has a little summer version of bronchitis in his lungs, so he's using an inhaler.  He went to the doc yesterday and today the wheezing is gone.  He has had 3 treatments so far and our doc said that we should see increased improvement within 24-48 hours.  This time tomorrow he should be even better!!!  Thank you, Lord for healing him & making him feel better. 

Happy Memorial Day!!!!

I want to say "thank you" to all the vets who have put their life on the line for my freedom and those who have lost their lives for my freedom.  Without you, our country would not be what it is.  You're very brave & even though you might not hear it all the time - YOU'RE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!  Be safe this weekend - enjoy your family & friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Vegas Campise Crew said...

Loving the gun Annie Oakley! HAHAHAAA! I can't believe how big Zachary is getting! :( Makes me want to cry! He is sooo precious and I can't wait to see him again. Hope yall have a great holiday weekend. We are chilling at the house and enjoying each other's company. Love ya!

Amy said...

I did love cake, you did a great job. All the pictures are cute and love the gun!

amy smitherman said...

Great job on the cake. It looks great and sounds so yummy! Zachary is looking so grown up these days!