Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.21.2010

Really?!?!

This is a gross story about Zachary, so if you have a weak stomach - close now!  (you have been full warned!!!  hahaha)

Okay, so this morning Zachary & I had a few errands to run.  I'm not sure when it happened b/c I didn't see it, but Zachary stepped in dog poo poo.  Well, I didn't know it was on his shoe and I saw him grab his feet (like normal) and playing with his feet/shoes.  I'm driving along & just look at him on occasion to see what he's up to in the back seat - ESPECIALLY on those quiet drives.  haha  Well, I look up at my mirror in just the right time to see him put something small (off his shoe) in his mouth.  All of a sudden he gets this grossed out look on his face and starts rubbing his tongue and spitting.  I'm like," what did you just put in your mouth?!"  Well, I reach back and pull of his shoe (it velcros on) and bring it up to the front.  I look at it and smell it and YEP folks, it's dog poo poo.  He had stuck some in his mouth and quickly realized that it DID NOT taste good.  I couldn't help but laugh b/c there's not much else that I could do at the point b/c we're driving along at 60 MPH on 380.  I immediately called Les & told him what Zachary had just done and we both laughed.  I guess it was only time b/c he has tried dog food, plays in her water bowls, bites the dog and gets hair in his mouth, etc.

Just thought this was definitely a memory that I wouldn't want to forget for A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jayme said...

I don't know if this will make you feel better or not... ??

When the twins first started crawling...Brody went towards the kitchen and Raina towards their room. I wrangle up Brody 1st and when I get to Raina, there she is in front of a puppy accident with a handful of puppy poo and yep...she's got some in her mouth.

Well the dog happened to have had some human food the night before that happened to have mushrooms in it. Yep...she had a big ol' mushroom in her mouth :P

I will never eat mushrooms again! I panicked...FUH-REAKED out...called the Dr. and he just laughed at me! LOL!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh man! I think I am going to puke! That is gross but soooooo stinkin funny! YUCK! HAHAAA!

Sarah said...

Ewww! At least he thought it was yucky :)

Amy said...

rememer, hannah put dog poop in her mouth at the old housE? she didn't like it either. that was so disgusting but not much you can do.

amy smitherman said...

I am sure that will not be the last time he eats something off the bottom of his shoe :)