Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.24.2010

Nothing Much Happenin'

Not much to report the last few days.  We're still just trucking along & enjoying life. 

I have taken a picture of me & my rifle, but it's still on my camera, so once I get it downloaded; then I will post a picture of it & me together!!!!  LOL

Today, I have both of my boys home.  Z & I are trucking along like normal, but Les is home sick today.  :(  He is feeling better, but is sound asleep right now.  He didn't sleep well last night and just tossed & turned.  I am trying to keep him from dehydrating b/c he's been vomitting - we think food poisoning.  Hope he gets better FAST!  Love you, Les!!!  ;)

My parents are having fun in FL & today they are in Boca Grande; which looks beautiful!!!!  They'll be home on Wed, so I'll be glad when they're home.  I have been enjoying the quietness & nothing going on though.

Well, I'm going to go for now, but be checking back in the NEAR future for pics.  :)

No comments: