Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.27.2005

Christmas Events

Wow, where did the weekend go??????!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see, I have been very busy the last few days, but I think it has slowed down for a few days. Okay, to start off: Saturday night - family with the Johnson's. For the most part, everyone was there except my brother and his family. We also went and looked at this house that has lights that are going to a song on a radio station (very cool) www.friscochristmas.com I think that is the site. Sunday morning - went to church at Friendship Baptist Church. Was a good service and got to meet some new people. I enjoy meeting new people. :) Sunday lunch time - Les and I went over to his families house for Christmas lunch. We had a good time there too. Sunday night we had 1 more Christmas over at my mom's side of the family. That was eventful too. Monday morning, Les picked me up at 4:15 and we drove to the deer lease (my first time hunting). We got to the lease and to the deer stand at about 7 am, then we sat up there till about 9 am. After that, we went to Broken Bow, OK to Beavers Bend National Park. We hiked to Look-out point and it was soooo pretty up there. You could see the water below(I will post a picture in a little while). We wandered around the nature center for a little while, went to the musuem, which was cool. After that, we went and got wood, then back to the deer lease for the night hunt. That was from about4:15-6 pm or so. We didn't shoot anything, but it was really cool watching/listening to the squirrels that morning. At night, I enjoyed watching the Red Birds fly around and eat corn. It was very relaxing and peaceful. I would dose off on occasion. You can't beat being out in the middle of nature and not feel close to God. It was very cool!!!! Today (Tues.) I went back to work.

Next event - New Year's Eve. YEAH! I can't believe where this year has been. Once the New Year has arrived, I will write a blog on what I have been through in 2005.

Well, that is sort of a step by step blog of my events this past weekend.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!

No comments: