Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.07.2005

Waiting for God

This is going to be a serious post - for once. :)

I have been praying for guidance right now. I am waiting for God to direct me and my paths the way He wants. I don't know if this burden is from the Holy Spirit or Satan trying to trick my mind. Gosh - that's hard. I know that I will figure it out, but it takes prayer, meditation, and wise counsel. Takes patience as well - which is something that I don't always have an abudance of.

My request to those who read this (and never leave comments), please pray for guidance in my life right now and that I will know what is from God and what isn't. Thanks.

1 comment:

Matty said...

Ok, Kimberly, I will say a pray for you. Life is crazy, so however you can figure it out, take comfort in that. Best,
-M