Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.09.2005

San Antonio

Here is a picture of my mom and I on the River Walk. It was really pretty with all the lights, but they just didn't come out as good as I had hoped for. Oh well, I have a memory in my head. We had a lot of fun wondering around downtown.

Here is a ceiling full of antlers. Les - I took this picture for you. :) There were so many, but I couldn't get that many in the pic. I wanted to make sure tha I could at least see what the picture was. It was really cool. On either side of the building, they had big ole heads of different animals. They weren't real/stuffed, but like a paper mache, but it still looked real! They were huge!!!

Here is Christmas Tree that was in front of the Alamo - I am in the pic. too, but can't see me very well at all. I finally figured out the flash thing. :)

Here is the Alamo - it stands so proud to me.

1 comment:

Pilot Mom said...

We leave Wed. for Corpus Christi, TX for James' Wing Ceremony. On Saturday I think we plan on seeing San Antonio. It's been MANY years since I've been there! :)