Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.20.2005

Merry Christmas

Hello To All,

I wanted to write a quick post on my blog telling everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have already started thinking about my new year resolutions.........have you???

My goal is to really keep my resolution - of course, it is always hard to do, but hopefully I'll be more successful. Don't worry, I'll write what they are after the New Year.

Well, everyone have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Without his birth, we would be no where, but aimlessly wondering around the Earth with no purpose.

I love having a purpose - that purpose is to share the Love of Christ with those around me & to bring others to know Jesus too. Do you have a relationship with Jesus?? If you have questions, please feel free to leave me a message and we can talk. I am always up for discussion - that's for sure.

Peace out!!!

No comments: