Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.07.2005

wintery mix

The wintery mix is finally arriving in good ole Texas. It's about time - we have had some CRAZY temps. this year. Our temps. have been fluxuating from 85 to 35 in 1 day. What is up with that.

Anyways, this post is not on a serious note - but on a FUN note. :)

IT IS SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!! Of course, I sit by a big window and get to enjoy it, but it's cold with the large windows. The snow has actually tapered off from what it was doing earlier, so, not so much now. But it was pretty about 30 minutes ago. I saw some really BIG flakes of snow.

SOOOOO PRETTY! Too bad we can't go out and enjoy it, there's just not enough to make any difference yet. Hopefully by morning it will have accumulated to play in it.

It just has to clear up b/c I am going to San Antonio on Thurs after work with my mom for my friend's wedding. YEAH. Congrats Norma!!!

Well, I am going to get back to work........Kimberly

No comments: