Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.09.2005

Enjoy the Pictures of San Antonio

I saw this bird and just had to take a picture of him. He is a 1-legged bird that was just chilling on the River Walk. He found him a home and that's where he lives. He was pretty cute. I thought he was fake at first, but then he moved a little bit. I was like," wow!."
Here is Casa Rio, a popular restaurant on the River Walk. Pretty good food too! This time we ate in El Mercado (the market). The restaurant we ate at was La Margarita. Oh was that ever so tasty! We shared the Fiesta Platter - big variety of different types of Mexican Food. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is me and the Christmas Tree. I just love the Christmas season. It is a time for families to come together and just really get to be with one another. It's a nice time to stay inside, play games, talk, etc. I always feel so warm among the cold weather. The warmth comes from being with my family and making memories. Also that fact that Jesus was born and 33 yrs. later, died for our sins. Where would be without Him dying for us?? That is something to think about, where would I be had I never seen the Light and accepted the gift of eternal life?
I would hate to see who I am without Christ. I am not perfect now, that's for sure. Those who know me will say the same, but at the same time, I am differnet because of my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Savior. Thank you God for sending Your precious, loving Son for dying on the cross for me so that my sins may be washed away!!!!!!

No comments: