Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.10.2006

4 wheeling and coyote chasing, plus 1 extra tidbit

Okay, so Sunday Les killed 2 snakes. 1 of them was a copperhead and the other snake - I don't know what it was - just know the 2nd snake wasn't poisonous.

Something that Les and I did last week, but I didn't have time to write about was coyote chasing on the 4 wheeler. It was so much fun. We went out on the cornfields by him with the spotlight. He was driving and I was holding the spotlight. Kodiak is running with us too. So, we're shining and we catch a pair of eyes. So, we start going towards the eyes and it looks little to me. I asked Les if it was a rabbit and he didn't know. We get closer and it stands up and it's a coyote!!!! So, Les takes off and I'm holding on to him with 1 hand and holding the spotlight on the coyote with the other hand. It was definitely an adventure and FUN!!!! If you ever get a chance to do something like - I say DO IT!!! It is a rush. We don't catch the coyote, but we still ride around with Kodiak still running. After a while Les starts to feel sorry for her and decides to see if we can get her to ride on the 4 wheeler with us. We get her up there and sat down. Then I'm talking to her and holding her on b/c she is a little scared at 1st, but that quickly fades and she LOVES riding on the 4 wheeler. Talk about a site that night. hahaha
Les driving, then Kodiak, and I'm facing the back with my legs handing off the back of the 4 wheeler. It was fun!!!

No comments: