Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.03.2006

DR pictures!!


Well, I finally have had a chance to post pictures from my last business trip to the Dom. Rep. It is a beautiful country. I hope you all enjoy these pictures - I have more; just ask me if you would like to see more.







This is a prayer confessional.















This is me - I tripped in a hole trying to get in spot for this picture - hahahaha I was using the timer on my camera. :) Good times!
















This is Susan, Kimberly, Tania, Donna, Carolina and Leanne getting ready to go up the 27 waterfalls - check out the website at www.27charcos.com. It is beautiful and I am so glad that I did it - even though I was really scared 1x.
















A Catholic Chapel - the stained-glass windows were soo pretty. This picture didn't even do them justice.












Here is me relaxing on our front porch to our room.

No comments: