Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.18.2006

Kodiak cont.

Kodiak and I had our agility training class last night and it went GREAT! She has an assessment on November 8th. She will be testing out of this class and into the next class. I am so excited because she LOVES the agility training. It is so neat and ful-filling to see her do what I tell her on command and keep her eyes on me to know what to do next. I can only imagine what it's like with kids. Gosh my dog makes me happy - I'm sure my kids will make me happy too - well, when I finally have them. :) Remember - I gotta get married 1st!!! :) :) :) hahahahahahaha

Anyways, I am just so proud of my Kodiak. I can't wait to see how she's doing in a year from now. I am looking forward to competing someday with her - she's gonna LOVE it and me too.

That's all for now!!

No comments: