Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.04.2006

Kodiak

I wanted to post an update on my girl, Kodiak. Her and I have been in agility training at DAWG (Dallas Agility Working Group). She is learning so much and having a BLAST!!! She absolutely LOVES the training and is doing really good. It's creating a closer bond between her and I. She is learning to give me her complete attention; which is very important in this sport. She has learned to go through a tunnel (even when she can't see the other side), jump through a ring, get up on a table and stay until I give her the command to get off of it, etc. We go every Tuesday night at 7 PM and we both have a ball. I look forward to it and when she sees the place - she starts barking and pacing in the back of my explorer. I can tell she is so excited and can't wait to get out and start! :) That just thrills me so much that she likes it. I can't wait to see how far we get!!!! Les went with us last week and I think he enjoyed watching her and the other dogs too. It is neat to see her do what I tell her to and when I tell her to do it. It's amazing! Maybe I can raise dogs for a living?! I would love that!!!! I LOVE animals and would really like a horse eventually, but I don't know if that will ever happen, but at least I can dream about it, right?!?!

You can google DAWG or agility and see what we are doing. Anyways, just letting everyone know what's going on in my world. I am going to post later today about our adventure last night in chasing a coyote!!! Till the next post...............................

1 comment:

Pilot Mom said...

Kimberly, great...fabulous...to hear from you again! Email me and tell me where you are working. At the same place? It was dealing with missions? Let me know what's happening to you. I tried myspace but did like it.

devore24@aol.com