Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.22.2006

Hello!

Hello Everyone!!!
 
I am excited because I have decided to start selling AVON.  I have used AVON products for years and just LOVE them!!!  I use their make-up and have some of their perfume.  All of AVON's prices are unbeatable!  Their make-up is great for sensitive skin and I know this because I have sensitive skin.  We have some GREAT specials right now, so at least look around and see what you think. 
 
I wanted to let you know that you can purchase items online through my store at: http://www.youravon.com/kjohnson5392.  You can also get a catalog from me.  If you would like to have an AVON party - I can do that too. Please pass this e-mail on to any of your friends and feel free to have them contact me too. 
 
I look forward to being your AVON Representative.  If you have any questions on products, etc. please let me know.  Remember, if you are dis-satisfied with any of your order - we have a 100% guarantee to either give back your money or exchange it for another item. 
 
Thanks!!!!!
Kimberly
 

No comments: