Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.03.2008

1 heck of a day yesterday

If you're a guy - I would suggest SKIPPING this blog b/c it is for women!!!!

Okay, so Wednesday morning I woke up with excruciating pain in my lower back and abdomen. It was terrible! It was the dreadful "Aunt Flo" we all have come to hate........lol j/k Normally I don't have bad cramps or back aches, but yesterday was a completely different day. My mom thinks that it is because I am not taking birth control pills anymore. I stayed home from work yesterday and I now have a new best friend - the heating pad. The pain finally went away around 7:30 PM last night, but it did last ALL DAY!! As the day went on though; the pain went down.........YAY!!

I have stopped taking birth control because Les and I want to start trying to start a family this summer. I know that you're thinking to yourself and saying," but the just got married." This is true, but we met almost 3 years ago (May 2005) and would have been together 3 years in August. Les is getting older and he doesn't want to wait too long, so we have decided to try. We have left the process totally in God's hands. When He sees that we're ready for parenthood; then He will bless us with a child of our own. While we love the dogs; it is nothing like your own baby. We're so excited, but yet so nervous too!!! I think I am more nervous than anything b/c I don't know what to expect.

If you would like to support us; then we welcome the prayers and love! If you have your own opinion about our decision; then please keep it yourself. We have left the decision in God's hands and He knows what is best for us and our family. :) He has been so faithful in everything so far and we know He'll be faithful through this time in our lives too.

No comments: