Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.14.2008

Our 6 month anniversary date night!

Here is a picture of Les and I before we left for dinner. We had dinner at Red Lobster (one of our fave restaurants!)!!! I had crab legs and coconut shrimp and Les had crab legs and fried shrimp. We had a really good time and the weather was perfect!!!

While we were at dinner I asked Les if he had checked the mail and he said he hadn't. I love checking the mail and so once we got home I went and checked the mail. We had this card in there and I said," Les, someone sent a really weird card." It was addressed to:
K & L Cornelius
and our address

Then the return address was:
The Unknown
777 Christway
United Holy Land

What I DIDN'T notice was that there was no stamp!!!! Les had surprised me and put an anniversary card in the box before I got home. It was a VERY sweet card and I LOVED IT!!

Once we got home we watched a movie (comedy) that I had received from netflix and then spent good quality time together with no distractions. It is nice to spend time celebrating each other and being able to enjoy each other.

Anyways, it was a very memorable 6 month anniversary - I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: