Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.09.2008

T-storms!

I tell ya, I have definitely been more aware of the storms these days. While I was living at my parents' house awaiting my wedding - I would NEVER hear the storms. However, now that I am married and living with my husband in Lucas in our home - I hear EVERY storm!! :) I do enjoy the rain, but the hail part kind of scares me. The other night when it was raining and hailing - I got up to see the hail. Unfortunately, I was 1/2 asleep and couldn't see anything. I could hear it, but not see it.

Last night was no different - as Les and I were drifting off into never never land - it started to lightening; then thunder, and then rain. I quickly fell asleep until the middle of the night when a humdinger of a storm rolled through. The rain was falling hard and the lightening and thunder were going to town. When I got up this morning it was chilly and VERY wet. We ended up getting a little over 2 1/2 inches of rain. I believe it!

That's all for now - I have lunch in less than 1 hour and I am meeting a friend of mine, who's name is also Kim for lunch at Market Street. She has never eaten lunch at the grocery store and I told her that it is VERY good! They have an awesome salad bar, limited sushi, american food, pizza, etc. I am so excited by my lunch I can hardly taste it. Now for the decision as to WHAT I will get. I am thinking on the lines of california rolls (beginner sushi LOL). ;)

Oh, we leave in 1 week from today to go up to visit Les' oldest Sister and her husband. We're going up for the adoption of our nephew, Joey. We're excited to be able to be apart of the event. We're staying till Sunday night, so we have a lot of time to play around, sight see, barn dances, etc. Also, we'll be close to Amish country and it is beautiful up there! I'll try to remember to take my camera; which I ALWAYS forget when I go places. :( Lancaster here we come!!!!

No comments: