Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.11.2008

6 Red Roses!!!


I was sitting here at my desk and I had just talked to Les on the phone and he told me that he was on his way to the hog feeder. A few minutes later the door to our office walks in and it's Les! I was so shocked because he had a vase of 6 BEAUTIFUL red roses (1 for each month that we have been together!) and then there is greenery and purple flowers (not sure what they are). The 2 types of flowers together are beautiful!!

I told Les that this delivery boy was special and got a kiss too!!! :) I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!!!!!!!

As you can see from my previous post - this past Sunday was our 6 month wedding anniversary, but we're celebrating it tonight because he worked on Sunday.

When I take them home this evening - I will take a picture of them and post them on the blog. One thing that was really cool was that the roses are still tight and they will be blooming for a while as they open up. :)

2 comments:

Rower Two said...

way to go Les! Now if that was only 6months, what can we expect for the first year anniversary?? :-)

Dori said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!!