Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.06.2008

6 MONTHS!!!

Has it already been 6 months? Wow, I have loved married life and I am thankful EVERY day for my husband, Les. This has been the best 6 months and I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next 6 months! Les had to work yesterday, but he got off at 6 PM and we met at our church for an old hymn night. It was a lot of fun and afterwards we went and ate at Steak & Shake with our family and some friends. We had a good time!

We're going to go and celebrate our 6 month anniversary this Friday! I told Les that I really wanted seafood, so we'll see where we end up going - I'll keep you posted on that! Les is off all day on Friday, so once I get home we'll get ready and go out for a night on the town. :)

Thank God for making Les & I for each other!! Each day is a brand new day and it just keeps getting better and better!!! I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!

No comments: