Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.08.2008

My Big Girl

Kodiak had her weekly training in agility last night. Oh how she wanted to run with the rest of the dogs, but we limited her as to what she could and couldn't do. Her paw is healing from a cut pad. Not sure how she did it, but it has been 3 weeks now and it is slowly healing. Our trainer said that it can take quite a while for those things to heal. I was talking to a girl in my class and she was saying that when her dog cut her paw that it took the dog 1 month to heal and after that the dog had to gain confidence on walking on it again. I can see that b/c Kodiak is getting used to not putting pressure on it. We'll get there! We didn't let her run any on the sand b/c that seemed to irritate her foot and get up in the cut. We did work her when we went outside and she had a great time!!! She worked on the teeter and the dog walk. She was very excited to be on the equipment and working on her contacts. :) My girl has lost 7 lbs since September and I am so proud of her!! Of course, I have been controlling her diet too. Plus, she has not had access to my parents' dogs food. She has been eating 1 cup of kibble food a day and then she eats 1 can of green beans too. She LOVES green beans!!

No comments: