Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.24.2008

By Popular Demand ;)

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment of our hard work; which has definitely paid off!!!

The picture above is part of the floor just sanded and the other part is the floor that we had stained. I loved seeing the change take place. While I did love the floor that was just sanded - I love it now too. It's so pretty!!

Here are the pictures of the floors ALL DONE!!!!!!!!! What a relief to be all finished and enjoying the new living room. :) We even arranged the furniture different and like this a lot better. The room to us feels bigger. Also, I cut the curtains off and hemmed them. I did not like them long and so Les told me that he liked them cut-off too, so I cut and sewed them to fall right above the wood-framed windows.

This picture above was taken from the kitchen and looking into the living room.


This picture was taken from the other side of the room and you can see the doorway from the kitchen (behind Kodiak).

4 comments:

Amy said...

The floors look SO good!

Les and Kimberly said...

Thanks! We're definitely pleased with it. :) It was funny - I was reading an article in "The Nest" and it was talking about projects that couples should take on and they had like 12 things; then it had about 4 projects that couples shouldn't take on and to leave it to the pros. The project was restoring wood floors - I laughed when I read that b/c we had already started on restoring ours!! :)

Jill Cornelius said...

I might be losing my mind because I thought I commented, but either way... I agree... they look great! I bet you are so proud of your work!

Dori said...

You guys did a great job on the floors!