Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.25.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!

Today is my mom's birthday - she's 57 years old. Still a spring chicken..........:)

She is a wonderful woman who is a strong Christian, loving, always there for us, instructs us by the Bible in the way we should go, fun and serious. She has so many aspects to her God-made character! I'm so proud that I can call Marsha Jewell Johnson MY mom!!!!!

Tonight we're having a little surprise birthday dinner over at our house. It'll be fun!! My niece and nephew are in town and I think that this might be the 1st time that they have been here for her birthday. What a GREAT present to her - she couldn't ask for anything better than to have her grandkids (Caleb & Caitlyn), granddogs (Bear & Kodiak), her husband (Bryan), kids (Christopher & Kimberly), and new son (Les - my husband) altogether for her BIG day!!!!

Mom, I love you and I'm so glad that God made you my mom. I would not be the person I am today without you in my life. You mean so much to me! Thank you for all that you have done for me and all that you will do for me in the future. You're always there when I need to cry, to laugh, WHATEVER I need - you're there! Thank you!!

No comments: