Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.16.2008

What a weekend

The floors are all done and the furniture is back in the living room!!! I haven't taken a picture yet b/c my camera batteries died and I left them recharging yesterday. I will try to get some good shots tonight, but no promises. :)

On Saturday, Christopher (my brother) and I decorated cookies for Father's Day. We had a lot of fun and we made shapes of sail boats, hearts, planes, tulips, etc. We had fun and didn't make that much of a mess..........LOL

Les and I also went out to a party at the lake and had a really good time. We ate Dickey's, listened to a live band, watched kids jump off the top of the party barge into the lake, and then danced some while others karaoked. We had a SUPER fun time!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday we celebrated my eating lunch at Red Lobster (I have been wanting seafood for a few days now), so we went there.

We celebrated Father's Day with my parents last night and really had a good time. We cooked out, played games, and chatted.

Now, I'm heading home - we're taking the boat out tonight!

2 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

What a fun weekend! Can't wait to see pics...

Les and Kimberly said...

I have the pics on my camera and now no internet at home! Hopefully the 2 will come together very soon. :)