Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.26.2008

Slumber Party!!!!!!!

This is going to be SOO much fun tonight. My nephew and niece are going to be sleeping over at our house tonight. So, we're going to have a good old-fashioned slumber party with all kinds of fun things, sleeping bags, etc!!!!!! The kids are really looking forward to it. Normally Caleb always asks to stay with me when he's down and the same was true for this time too. He loves his KK! :) It was such a movie moment when he first saw me at the airport. We spotted each other from across baggage claim and he exclaimed across the way," KK!!!!!!" He started running for me and I bent down and he ran into my arms and we hugged so tightly. I hadn't seen Caleb or Caitlyn for that matter since August. It had been so hard and I was sooo glad to see them!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!!

Tomorrow we're having a special day with them again. Since they were not allowed to come down for the wedding; then a friend of ours came up with the idea of having a "second wedding." I LOVED the idea and asked Les about it. So, that's what we decided to do. Although it is VERY small; we'll have fun. We're going to all be wearing shorts and the theme is patriotic. My dad is going to be the officiator since he's a licensed preacher. Caleb and Caitlyn will be the ring bearer and flower girl. Les and I are going to walk down the driveway together.........LOL and then renew our vows. The kids are looking so forward to it!! To top it off; we're going to have Dickey's for lunch. We had Dickey's for our rehearsal dinner when we really got married! I think we're going to have all of about 10 people there.........hahahaha Definitely MUCH different than our wedding back in October!!!!!!! I wanted to do something special for them since they were not able to make it and Caleb had been looking foward to it. When we told Caleb what we were going to do he asked my mom," Is KK going to marry Uncle Les again?" Of course! We all laughed. I thought to myself, "I wouldn't trade Les for the world - I love that man!! :)" Then tomorrow night to continue in our fun we're going to go the rodeo out in Wolf City. YEEHAW!!!

I know that we'll be taking pictures of tomorrow and I'll post some when I get them from either my camera or my parents. :)

Yay, today is like a Friday for me since I'll be off tomorrow for a 3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dori said...

This sounds so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures... Did you make a wildflower bouquet?

Sarah said...

The wedding sounds fun! Can't wait to see pics!