Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.17.2008

Cracked Windows

So you're probably thinking now that I have a cracked window - I don't! I left my windows cracked so that it wouldn't be so hot when I got into the car. Well, if you live in the DFW area you know that we had some VERY strong storms. I ran out to my car at lunch and didn't realize that they were cracked until I sat down and my bottom was wet.......hahaha I looked at the windows and thought,"OH NO, I left them cracked this morning." Oh well, too late to get mad, so I hurriedly got the car started and shut those windows quick!!! LOL

That's all for now - I am super busy at work, but I did want to write this down before I forgot.........hahahaha

Have a great day!

No comments: