Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.12.2009

As the rain ceases for a little while

Here is a poem that just came to mind as I made it up......LOL

Rain, Rain, come and stay;
Please don't go away;
We're becoming fond;
As you fill our bigger pond;
The dogs can swim;
On a whim;
Please don't delay;
We're not ready to pay (for the water).

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................I am in a silly mood!!!

We leave for Branson in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, I'm so excited, I just can hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Off to check on Zachary now.....BYE!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Kimberly, I think the rain has oversoaked your brain, lol.. Have fun in Branson! Go see Tony Melendez while you are there. He is awesome!