Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.09.2009

just a few things.....

* I get my stitches out THIS Friday...YAY I am so excited b/c my hand is starting to pull more with it healing. It feels weird!

**Zachary had a MUCH better night last night. He started waking up around 4:30 AM, but went back to sleep on his own and then started crying around 6:15 AM. I got up and he was crying, but he looked like he was still sleeping, so I grabbed his boppy and paci and put him and those items in the middle of our bed. Which by the way didn't leave Les and I much room....hahaha....we have a full size bed. :) Zachary was able to sleep from 6:15 - 7:45 AM or so. I got him up after that and gave him a bottle. He was then ready to JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!

***We leave for Branson in about 1 week, so excited! We're starting to look at things that we want to do this year. We saw a few shows last year, but we'll try a few new things this year. :)

****Friday night is Homecoming at my high school (Allen!). I think that Zachary and I might try to go - we'll see!

*****I started reading a new book and I am so excited. I have been wanting to read this book for well over 2 years now. It is "My Sister's Keeper." Yes, that is the one that has a movie made to it. I am borrowing it from my friend, Kristy. So far it is good and I am enjoying it, but saddened by the events of the book too. How can a mom and dad treat their daughter like that?!

*****On October 24th at 9 AM, I am going to be walking in a Memory Walk in honor of my mother-in-law, Doris. If you would like to join me or donate - please e-mail me or leave me a comment and I will send the info to you.

I guess that's all for now, but I'll write more tomorrow. Zachary has his blood work in the morning to check his red blood count and I will give everyone an update on his results.

No comments: