Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.27.2009

Baby Dedication

Today, Les & I dedicated Zachary to the Lord. We promised to raise him in a Christian environment and to teach him the ways of the Bible. Les and I were both raised in a Christian home, so that helps that we have an example set for us.

We had a great time in Branson last week, but it's always nice to be home too. Zachary has been recovering from the trip the last few days, but he had a GREAT time and was a GREAT traveler. He didn't sleep much in the car, so him and I played constantly while driving. When we were at shows, he would sit in someone's lap and just watch the show. I couldn't believe how well he did on trip. I am extremely proud of him and I know that Les is too. I couldn't have asked for a better baby last week! He went and went AND went like the energizer bunny!!!! HAHAHAHA

I hope that everyone has a GREAT week!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: