Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.10.2009

Zachary

His blood work went very well today and he did awesome! He, of course, cried when they stuck his arm, but he didn't start crying up until then. He was such a big boy! As soon as Annette (his normal phlebotometist) starting putting on the turniqut; then he started to tear up. Then it was over before he knew it.

Anyways, his red blood cell count (hemoglobin) was 9.4; which is great for him! He gets 3 months off now and I couldn't be anymore happier.

His weight was 16 lbs and 2.2 ounces. He was 25.28 inches long - grown an inch in a month!

He is doing great. He has his 6 month check-up tomorrow and will be receiving 3 shots - he received 2 of them this past week when we were there for his ear infection.

He is currently jumping away and having a ball - he has been jumping now for about 45 minutes and STILL having fun.........hahaha

Till tomorrow...............can't believe he'll be 6 months old! I took some really cute pics of him yesterday and they are cute. :) I'll post some pics once I download them from my camera. I have a few more ideas of some pics, so maybe Z and I will go and try to get those pictures now! :)

No comments: