Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.05.2009

Quick Update

Surgery went well and was over within 45 minutes. They knocked me out around 7:15 AM and my first memory was seeing Les and drinking apple juice at around 8:35 AM or so. Soon after that, I was on my way home with my hand. I have to say, I was rather surprised by the incision because it is a good inch long. The way that he ended up cutting, it has pulled some of the skin from my middle finger and I can't straighten it all the way yet. I am hoping that when the stitches come out Friday - that it will relax some and I will be able to straighten my hand.

I found out yesterday that it is NOT cancerous. I was very relieved by that b/c that thought was in the back of my mind, but I tried to just not even think about that. There is a scripture in the Bible that talks about not worrying about tomorrow b/c today has its own worries. I just kept that in my mind.

My parents have been great to help us out by keeping Zachary. I am getting there with him, but I can't put him in the car seat, change his diaper, and things like that. THANK YOU, MOM & DAD!! WE LOVE Y'ALL VERY MUCH!!

I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!! Les is off on Sunday and Monday, so that's exciting to have him on a holiday - I hear the lake calling our names......hahahaha

As someone said recently, "she's always at the lake and that's why she's so tan." Well, definitely NOT entirely true b/c we go at night to keep Z out of the sun, but I love the outdoors and don't sit inside just watching TV all day. :) Z and I love going to the park, Les and I enjoy hiking this newly completed trail (we hiked 6 miles of it last Monday night and it was great!). So, that's why I am so tan; not b/c I spend all my time at the lake. :) No biggie though, but before people make comments that sound not so nice when they come out, make sure you know the person you're talking about and what they do. Anyways, that wasn't supposed to turn into a rant, but it's out and I feel better.....hahahaha BUT, I'm glad that you noticed my nice tanned skin.....LOL

No comments: