Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.15.2007

cooler temps - I'm loving it!

Oh how the weather has changed once again and I LOVE it!! I just love when the air is cool and crisp. I know that it's going to get even better as the winter is starting to show its face a tad. Our dogs are really loving the cooler temps and you can see it in their movements. They are very hyper and moving around a lot these days. Kodiak wants to play ball non-stop and bite my feet (she comes f/ a herding breed). Bear Bear runs circles around all of us as he is super excited to be able to run and play and jump. Man can he ever jump too - probably a good 2 ft off the ground!!! They're crazy dogs, but we love them and we'll keep them.

Last night they were both so happy to be in the house with Les and I. In fact, they both slept in the room with us. Of course, they were both so excited to hear us stirring around this morning as the morning sun awoke us. Bear was ready to go outside and stretch his legs and visit all his friends in the neighborhood. All Kodiak wanted to do was get on the bed with us; which she did as soon as she had the opportunity. She was so happy to get on the bed and just snuggled with us too - she's like a giant puppy!!!! :)

p.s. 5 more days till my BIRTHDAY!!! I'm going to be 28 yrs. old.......YEAH!! I am excited and look forward to an awesome year.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you bringing them over for Thanksgiving? That would be fun, but they will need to be outside. Lacy will love that!